A family-owned company established in 1913
In 1913 when J. Clyde Evans began remodeling and building homes in Springfield, Illinois, he set a path to becoming one of the largest and most respected construction companies and construction management specialists in central Illinois.
With his son Howard and brother Curtiss, J. Clyde directed the company into commercial, industrial, and institutional building projects. The next generation of the company included Howard’s son Bob and Curtiss’s son Larry who grew the business until their retirement in 1997. Don Evans is the current owner and president, representing the fourth generation to provide customer satisfaction, strong work ethic, and dedication to quality.